LATEST BLOG ARTICLES
One of the most frequently asked questions after I published my novel was, “What will you write about next?”...April 22, 2017
On September 7th of last year my husband, Bill, collapsed on the side of a mountain road with what...February 21, 2017
We moved my mother out of her home of fifty years in 2003. What followed was a two-year marathon...August 29, 2016
- "I hosted a small summer event at which Jo took photos. Afterward, she compiled the photos with related text and created a wonderful souvenir photo booklet to commemorate the occasion. Jo does a great job with writing and editing."
- "Thoroughly enjoyed this book! Ms. Virden did a phenomenal job! The characters were well developed and the reader can not resist in becoming "involved". I had a hard time putting it down! I wanted to keep reading about the war-time stories and life during war time. I plan to share this with some of my older friends who can appreciate this era- having lived and breathed it as well. Thanks for sharing Jo!"
- "I have reviewed her other work which is exceptional. Her price is reasonable and I look forward to working with her on this project."
- "Jo Ann's service is priced reasonably and delivered by our deadline. She listened to what we needed and delivered a high quality product. We will definitely be using her service in the future."
- "I don't usually like historical fiction books, but I loved this one! It was full of adventure and romance, and the writing was phenomenal. It's one of the best books I have read!"